AboutThe Netherlands Econometric Study Group (NESG) provides a forum for econometricians from the Netherlands and beyond to exchange research ideas and developments on any aspect of econometrics.
Announcement of 2013 ConferenceThe 8th Meeting of the Netherlands Econometric Study Group (NESG) will be organised on Saturday 15 June 2013 in Amsterdam.
- Location: Tinbergen Institute Amsterdam, Gustav Mahlerplein 117, 1082 MS Amsterdam Google Maps: http://goo.gl/maps/7YCMV
- Keynote speaker: Tiemen Woutersen (University of Arizona) on Calculating Confidence Intervals for Continuous and Discontinuous Functions of Parameters.
- Preliminary programme: Programme NESG 2013
- Registration and more information: Website NESG 2013
- Local organizers: Members of the VU Econometrics Group
Deadline for registration: June 1, 2013Registration, travel and hotel information are available in the left menu.
There is no particular theme, but a broad spectrum of research areas is represented: from time series to cross-sections and panel data, and from likelihood based inference to semi-parametric techniques, both in theoretical and applied settings.
The conference programme comprises invited presentations as well as invited posters.
Registration and Payment via the registration page.