The faculty board is the most important governing body of the faculty. The board is responsible for monitoring the teaching and research activities of the faculty. The faculty board is appointed by and reports to the executive board of VU University Amsterdam.
Composition faculty board
The faculty board consists of the dean and two members of the faculty. The dean presides over the faculty board. The board is assisted by the managing director, who is in charge of the non-academic staff.
- Prof. dr. W.F.C. Verschoor, Dean (short bio, curriculum vitae)
- Drs. R.W. de Crom, Director of Education
- Prof. dr. A. Lucas, Director of Research and Vice Dean
- Ms. M. Maletic, Managing Director
- Charlotte de Bruijn, Student Assessor