The scientific departments of the faculty have research groups with outstanding international reputation. The faculty's research policies aim to further reinforce these high standards and to facilitate new talents.
Our faculty also participates in several research institutes. These institutes are cooperations between our own departments, between faculties of VU Amsterdam as well as other universities in the Netherlands.
Research institutes and centers
- Amsterdam Business Research Institute (ABRI)
- Amsterdam Center for Business Analytics (ACBA)
- Amsterdam Center for Career Research (ACCR)
- Amsterdam Global Change Institute
- Amsterdam Institute for Business and Economic Research (AMBER)
- Amsterdam Center for Entrepreneurship at VU
- Amsterdam Research Center in Accounting (ARCA)
- het Zijlstra Center for Public Control and Governance (hZC)
- Research Institute for Trade and Transaction Management (RITM)
- Spatial Information laboratory (Spinlab)
- Centre for world food studies (SOW)
- Tinbergen Insitute