The mission of FEWEB Innovation Center is to stimulate and facilitate teaching innovation of an international top standard. The Center offers comprehensive services in information and ICT support for the VU teaching staff. Another role of the Center is to promote national and international cooperation between faculties and universities.
The research programmes of the Faculty of Economics and Business Administration are of outstanding international quality. This quality can be seen in the large number of publications produced within the faculty, and its high citation rate. Researchers from the faculty regularly receive scientific awards.
Tinbergen Institute (TI) is one of Europe's top graduate schools and research institutes in economics and finance. The institute uniquely combines the best of three leading Dutch universities, Erasmus University Rotterdam, University of Amsterdam and VU University Amsterdam.
Since its foundation in 2009, the Amsterdam Business Research Institute (ABRI) has provided a link between academic research and the business world. ABRI provides an academic shelter for its research fellows. The institute promotes national and international cooperation, organizes scientific events and offers a PhD programme.
- ‘Do Cities Make Us Richer, Smarter, Greener, Healthier and Happier?’
- FEWEB’s AACSB eligibility application has been accepted by the AACSB
- Wouter D. ten Have appointed as Professor Organizational Change
- Erik Verhoef named fellow of Netherlands Institute for Transport Policy Analysis
- FEWEB Faculty Event
- Me and My research Jos van Ommeren
- Martijn van den Assem researches the choice behaviour of game show contestants
- FEWEB students on TV in De Universiteitsstrijd in September
- Albert Menkveld gives a lecture at ‘Universiteit van Nederland’
- Emile Lancée sounds alarm: ‘Marketing programmes need digital overhaul’