The mission of FEWEB Innovation Center is to stimulate and facilitate teaching innovation of an international top standard. The Center offers comprehensive services in information and ICT support for the VU teaching staff. Another role of the Center is to promote national and international cooperation between faculties and universities.
The research programmes of the Faculty of Economics and Business Administration are of outstanding international quality. This quality can be seen in the large number of publications produced within the faculty, and its high citation rate. Researchers from the faculty regularly receive scientific awards.
Tinbergen Institute (TI) is one of Europe's top graduate schools and research institutes in economics and finance. The institute uniquely combines the best of three leading Dutch universities, Erasmus University Rotterdam, University of Amsterdam and VU University Amsterdam.
Since its foundation in 2009, the Amsterdam Business Research Institute (ABRI) has provided a link between academic research and the business world. ABRI provides an academic shelter for its research fellows. The institute promotes national and international cooperation, organizes scientific events and offers a PhD programme.
- Graduate student Dick Oosthuizen obtains PhD position at University of Pennsylvania
- VU PhD student Wenqian Huang accepts prestigious BIS position
- Sylvie Bleker-van Eyk appointed chair Supervisory Committee WODC
- Frans Feldberg and Martin Smit (Sandd) on their Big Data Collaboration
- Economic Outlook Metropolitan Region Amsterdam 2017
- Aureus Election debate 'Under 30' on local television channel AT5
- VU starts its own Center for Entrepreneurship
- Paul Jansen and Omar Solinger receive grant from NWO
- NWO Grant for Eric Koomen
- Me and my research Peeter Verlegh