The mission of FEWEB Innovation Center is to stimulate and facilitate teaching innovation of an international top standard. The Center offers comprehensive services in information and ICT support for the VU teaching staff. Another role of the Center is to promote national and international cooperation between faculties and universities.
The research programmes of the Faculty of Economics and Business Administration are of outstanding international quality. This quality can be seen in the large number of publications produced within the faculty, and its high citation rate. Researchers from the faculty regularly receive scientific awards.
Tinbergen Institute (TI) is one of Europe's top graduate schools and research institutes in economics and finance. The institute uniquely combines the best of three leading Dutch universities, Erasmus University Rotterdam, University of Amsterdam and VU University Amsterdam.
Since its foundation in 2009, the Amsterdam Business Research Institute (ABRI) has provided a link between academic research and the business world. ABRI provides an academic shelter for its research fellows. The institute promotes national and international cooperation, organizes scientific events and offers a PhD programme.
- Wouter Botzen appointed professor at IVM
- Jochem Hummel wins AOM-OMT Above and Beyond the Call of Duty (ABCD) Reviewing Award 2016
- Svetlana Khapova wins Emerald Literati Network Outstanding Reviewer Award for Excellence 2016
- How does information flow?
- New Digital Auditing Executive Programme at VU Amsterdam
- Andre Lucas appointed Director of Research
- Anna Gold appointed Professor of Auditing
- Ceren Ozgen granted Marie Skłodowska Curie Individual Fellowship