Statistical Science Web (StatSci.org)[AU]
- List of Web-catalogues, Gordon Smyth, Australia. Formerly: Guide to the web for statisticians. Very well maintained
- WWW library statistics, Florida, [US]
- Not updated. Data, Events, Departments, Associations, Archives, Journals, Software,, Mailing list archives, News Groups, ... Department of Statistics, University of Florida
Statistics Job announcements were last updated in January 2008.
Royal Statistical Society (RSS) [UK]
- Jobs (login), Events, Publications
- Statlib-WWW statistical links Michigan.[US]
- Information on statistical technical reports, WWW catalogs from departments
Statlib also houses the archive of the Applied Statistics algorithm section.
- Statistical department Duke University, NC, USA
- (formerly ISDS) i.a. Bayesian links>,
SBSS (Bayesian section ASA)
- Sigstat statistical links (STATLinks)
- For and by Washington D.C.'s statisticians (there are a lot!)
Elsevier Mathematics Web
- Includes former Probability and
Statistik (auf Deutsch)
- Not frequently updated (last: (2005). Von P. Krahmer's www.physiker.com and
www.schulphysik.de. Viele tolle JAVA Applets
- Single Topic site on Markov Chain Monte Carlo methods (MCMC))
- Only 7 papers in 2008. Maintained by Robert B. Gramacy, Statistical Laboratory, University of Cambridge
Mike Fuller's list of Statistics Lists. Discontinued 2005.
- E-print archive ISBA,
- Subsumed in Data Analysis, Statistics and Probability archive.
- Electronic papers in Bayesian statistics of the International Society for Bayesian Analysis
International Association for Statistical Computing (IASC)
- electronic papers on wavelets. Unmoderated Discussion Forum. Calendar of Events.
International Conference on Wavelet Analysis and Pattern Recognition 2010 (ICWAPR2010)
Qingdao, China, 11-14 July 2010 .
Wavelet Gallery: MANY wavelet links to books, software, research groups...
- Wavelab 850 (2005)
- Influential (free) MATLAB library of wavelet routines from Stanford University
- WaveThresh 3
- Free Software package for performing statistics based on wavelet techniques for R and
S by Guy Nason.
WaveThresh 4 beta (2005).
- CauseWeb, Consortium for the Advancement of Undergraduate Statistics Education
- Resource lists, research, events, United States Conference On Teaching Statistics (USCOTS)
- LearnSTAT on Demand
- American Statistical Association Webinars, On-Demand Webinars
Maths, Stats & OR Network of the Higher Education Academy (mathstore) [UK]
- Extensive and well organized site! Software, statistics resources, teaching resources, mailing lists, formerly
at Glasgow, now at Birmingham. Former Learning and Teaching Support Network (LTSN) Statistics and OR.
- TimeWeb is a free (TimeWeb Explorer only fo UK academics) service offering Web-based time series databanks.
Materials to help you develop effective data-handling skills.
An online Glossary is available for all.
Math 18.013A: Online Calculus Course on MIT (2005)
- Extensive use of applets. By Daniel J. Kleitman.
Virtual Laboratories in Probability and Statistics [US]
- By Kyle Siegrist. University of Alabama in Huntsville. Requires up-to-date versions
of Java and MathML. Old version: in University of Florence
RSS Centre for Statistical Education [UK]
- Activities, Resources, networks.
- See also CauseWeb.org
NIST/SEMATECH Engineering Statistics Internet Handbook [US] (2006)
- From the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and SEMATECH
Statistical Analysis - Stack Exchange
- Statistical analysis is a collaboratively edited question and answer site for people who love stats.
Statistics Glossary [US]
- By P.B. Stark. Berkeley U. Clear linked list. Excellent for teaching purposes.
The American Statistician (TAS)
- Of the American Statistical Association
Journal of Statistics Education (JSE)
- Electronic Journal at ASA (amstat.org).
Teaching Statistics (TS)
- Online Journal of the Teaching Statistics Trust (UK)
Teach/Me - Data Analysis (2006)
- Program to make on-line statistics courses (Statistics and Chemistry)
- Modern statistics program with on-line "textbook"
Online Introductory Statistics Book by David W. Stockburger (Missouri State U.)
- last version Feb 1998. ANOVA, Regression, Experimental Design. New version announced for 2007
Business Statistics course site Hossein Arsham [US],
- Very extensive. Lots of links. Not all up-to-date
- Well maintained Extensive list (178) by Gordon Smyth, Australia) (12/07)
CSDA SSN Calendar of Meetings
- Part of the Computational Statistics & Data Analysis Statistical Software Newsletter (CSDA SSN)
IMS Bulletin Calendar of Events (40 a year)
- Site at bulletin.imstat.org Search in .pdf file (800K) of IMS bulletin for "Calendar of Events"
IMS Meetings around the World
- Web version. Less detailed
International Statistical Institute (ISI) Calendar of Events ( about 65 a year)
American Statistical Association News Dateline
- About 65 a year. Part of Amstat News. Concentrating on USA.
- Events of National Institute of Statistical Sciences (NISS)
Royal Statistical Society, meetings and events
- Of the RSS.
Future Meetings of the ISBA (international Society for Bayesian Analysis)
Econometric Links| Search
Last change in this document October 4, 2011 by Marius Ooms
Links checked February 10, 2010.
Copyright © 2000-2010 Royal Economic Society and Marius Ooms. All rights reserved.